The X2 Knot Detector, for simple and precise monitoring of knots in the weft.
The detector is integrated with the feeder’s CAN communication network giving immediate reaction to irregularities, but can also be used with stand-alone systems. The virtually contact-free design of the detector ensures that no additional tension is applied to the yarn even when weaving at maximum insertion velocity.
The unit is easily installed and can be used together with all the input and output components in the X2 system.
- yarn-count range: Nm 40 – Nm 150
- easily adjusted to the required yarn count
- no wearing parts
- power supply and signal directly from the feeder
Knot Sensor LB
A completely new design with competitive pricing.
- suitable for middle to big sizes of yarn (from Nm 35 to Nm 2)
- works with a magnetic sensor which detects the leaf oscillations when knots pass through the ceramic tubes
- detects only knots and not yarn irregularities
- easy mechanical adjustment of the distance between the ceramic tubes
- no parts subjected to wearing
SKU : roj0002
Category : Brush Ballon Control
Datasheet : -Inquiry